Something About Pneumatic Water Well Drills?
Pneumatic Water Well Drills work on the power of compressed air. With the help of modern high technology, Wheels Pneumatic Water Well Drilling Rig have greatly increased their drilling capabilities. Pneumatic systems are the solution to increasing production in developed quarries. The advantage of the pneumatic system is that it is more economical and practical.
The efficiency of pneumatic water well drilling rigs is more than ten times higher than that of traditional rotary drilling rigs, and the economic benefits created for users are extremely considerable. In particular, it solves the construction problems of rotary drilling rigs in hard rock layers, gravel, and pebble layers. And it can work efficiently under various geological structures.
What Is A Pneumatic Water Well Drill?
YG Machinery Wheels Pneumatic Water Well Drills is a farm irrigation water well drilling rig. And it is punctured equipment for light, efficiency, and versatility. It is mainly applied to borehole drilling wells, geothermal air conditioning holes,s, and other uses. The rig can create jobs in different formations, with a maximum hole depth of up to 200 meters. The pneumatic water well drilling rig applies to industrial drilling well, civil drilling well, and geothermal drilling well, the drilling rig is compact structure, driving fast, flexible and efficient, etc.
Technical Specification Of Pneumatic Water Well Drills
|The weight （T）||5.2||5.5|
|Drill pipe diameter（mm）||Φ76 Φ89||Φ76 Φ89|
|The hole diameter（mm）||140-254||140-305|
|Drill pipe length（m）||1.5m 2.0m 3.0m||1.5m 2.0m 3.0m|
|Rig lifting force（T）||13||13|
|One-time advance length（m）||3.3||3.3|
|Rapid rise speed （m/min）||30||24|
|Fast feeding speed（m/min）||60||60|
|Width of loading（m）||2.4||2.73|
|Hoisting force of winch（m）||1.5||2|
|Using air pressure（MPA）||1.7-2.5||1.7-3.0|
|Equipped with hammer||Medium and high wind pressure series||Medium and high wind pressure series|
|The penetration efficiency（m/h）||10-35||10-35|
Why Use A Wheeled Pneumatic Water Well Drills?
- Compact body: It is perfectly suitable for drilling wells in farmyards or other narrow ground conditions. The drilling depth can reach 200 meters.
- Full hydraulic operation: The drilling speed, torque, propulsion shaft pressure, counter shaft pressure, propulsion speed, and lifting speed of the drilling rig can be adjusted at any time to meet the needs of different drilling conditions and construction techniques.
- Top drive rotary propulsion and lifting: it is convenient for connecting and unloading the drill pipe, shortens the auxiliary time, and is also conducive to drilling with the pipe.
- Multifunctional drilling: Various drilling techniques can be used on this drilling rig, such as down-the-hole drilling, mud drilling, roller cone drilling, follow-up drilling, core drilling under development, etc. The drilling rig can be equipped with mud pumps, generators, electric welding machines, and cutting machines according to user needs. The rig also comes standard with a variety of winches.
- High operating efficiency: Due to the full hydraulic pressure and top drive rotary propulsion and lifting, it is suitable for various drilling techniques and various drilling tools, with convenient and flexible operation, fast drilling speed, and short auxiliary time, so the operating efficiency is high.
- Low cost: The drilling on rock is mainly based on the down-the-hole hammer drilling process. The down-the-hole hammer rock drilling operation has high efficiency and low drilling cost per meter.
- Crawler type with high outriggers: The high outriggers are convenient for loading and transportation, and can be loaded directly without a crane. Tracked walking is more suitable for muddy field movement.
- The role of oil mist: Drilling on the rock is mainly based on the down-the-hole hammer drilling process. The down-the-hole hammer rock drilling has high efficiency, the lubricated impactor has a longer service life, and the drilling cost per meter is low.
- Rig chassis: It can be a tracked self-propelled chassis or a vehicle-mounted self-propelled chassis.
What Are Pneumatic Water Well Drills Used For?
Wheeled Pneumatic Water Well Drills are mainly suitable for industrial well drilling, civil well drilling, detection wells, precipitation wells, rescue wells, ground source air-conditioning holes, coal bed methane, natural gas, oil extraction, and other projects, and geothermal well drilling. They have the advantages of compact structure, fast footage, flexible movement, and a wide range of applications. It is especially suitable for taking water in mountainous and rocky formations.
More Choice For You
If you are looking for a convenient, safe, reliable, high-quality pneumatic water well drilling rig, please choose YG Machinery. Our pneumatic water well drilling rigs are available in a variety of models and sizes. The most important thing is that we can provide customized services according to your needs.
Furthermore, We also have Water Well Drilling Rigs, Tractor-mounted Water Well Drilling Rigs, Portable Water Well Drilling Rigs, Rotary Drilling Rigs, Horizontal Directional Drilling Rigs, Crawler DTH Drilling Rigs, etc. You can also consult us according to your needs.